Monday, December 24, 2007

A Texas-shaped Belt Buckle Isn't Good Enough?


Texas.
Someone I know who is underage called me a couple days ago and said, "Hey man. I got a tattoo of the state of Texas." I replied, "I heard you say something, but it sounded a lot like, 'I got a tattoo of my boyfriend's penis on my penis, and I really love sucking balls.'"

This is just one more reason to hate Texas. Texans will tell you, "You know, Texas used to be its own country. Well guess what, fags? So did Louisiana from January 26, 1861 (when it seceded), to February 8, 1861 (when it became one of the first six Confederate states). The same can be said for Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

And extra special thanks goes to the Texas Longhorns football team for wearing those white pants because I love being able to see all your jock straps.

The Texas. The.

No comments: