Monday, November 5, 2007

Because They Literally Can't Fit in Between Us (a dialogue)

Hey, Chesslee.
Hey, Adam. Thanks for hitting the town with me tonight. Man, I can't wait to get my hands on some labe!
Definitely. The only thing I like doing more than scaring up some tail is scaring up said tail with a great friend like you.
I agree, completely. Man, we're pals!
Friends 'til the end!
Through thick and thin!
Not a thing could come between us. Not even a woman. Impossible!
Impossible? I don't know, some of these women in the City are pretty good-lookin'.
Yeah, but think about it. We're like the Odd Couple. The kind of girl who'd fall for you would never fall for a guy like me, and the kind of girl who'd fall for me would never fall for a guy like you.
Well, not that it matters anyway.
What do you mean?
You're into fat chicks.
Faggot.

1 comment:

Chesslee CC said...

ha! that's *kinda* how it went...