Monday, October 1, 2007

Sweet Baby Ray's and the Disappearance of Short-Term Memory


Tears my ass up like a lonely cell mate.
I need some advice.

I quit eating red meat a little over two years ago when I determined that red meat was really bad for me (in terms of anger management, the move turned me from Ted Nugent to George Harrison, from Keith Moon to Charlie Watts, from Alice Cooper to Vincent Furnier). It has since dawned on me that I never really liked the taste of any red meat; it all tastes like big cow ass to me. What I did like about it was whatever sauce in which I absolutely soaked it.

And the best sauce of all time is Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce. The problem is that....

You know, I forgot what the problem was, and I forgot what advice I needed. Man o man I love Sweet Baby Ray's. I'm gonna go put some on a slice of bread and have diarrhea.

No comments: