Saturday, October 13, 2007

Stick/Steak


This is what Philly cheese steak tastes like. (In case you can't tell what it is, it's throw up.)
I hate fence-hoppers. When I order "cheese sticks," I mean "cheese sticks," not "cheese steak."

So I got home after watching LSU valiantly not beat Kentucky with a Philly cheese steak instead of the cheese sticks I ordered in English, which we speak in this country. I haven't had red meat in over two years. But I ate the cheese steak anyway.

Magic Johnson : HIV :: Adam Wilson : The cheese steak I ate an hour ago.

I feel really sick. I really want to throw up because I think it would be a good purging or something. But I can't because the cow ass that makes up the cheese steak just lined my stomack like a coat of cow ass paint.

And I just realized that this is the first time I've ever eaten Philly cheese steak. Rocky V, Hall & Oates, John Chaney, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...Philly cheese steak is just another reason to hate Philadelphia.

No comments: