Monday, October 15, 2007

Football Texting Fun (and Tempting God)


Doesn't like to be tempted by text messages.
After the death threats I received after Kentucky beat LSU for the mass text,
Nothing could possibly go wrong now. Not even GOD could beat the Tigers at this point.
Will make the playoffs, by the way.

I decided to have a little fun during last night's Saints game.

When the magical flying camera fell down in the first half, delaying the Saints/Seahawks game for x minutes, I texted a few people,
Nice camera work, Abraham Zapruder!
Kudos to Jeremy White for the comment after the next play, which featured Seattle running back Shaun Alexander being tackled for a loss. Jeremy replied,
Shaun Alexander goes back and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.
I was about to go to sleep and have a peaceful night, but I got curious and watched the Zapruder film (Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about, in which case you're a dumb ass), so now I'm gonna have awesome nightmares.

No comments: