Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Please Don't Spoil My Day. I'm Miles Away. And After All...


Most gays wish they were Donna.
A doctor told me once that when you don't get much sleep for a week, it doesn't help for you to "catch up" by sleeping for about 16 hours. That doctor was an idiot. I just slept for 16 hours, and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I've been to Tiger Stadium.

These two things I know are true:
  1. When a woman speaks of your hair loss, tells you that it isn't a bad thing, and uses the words "Bruce" and "Willis" in the observation, she wishes to make love to you.
  2. When a man tells you that you look like Topher Grace, he wishes to make love to you.
I'm off to Long Island City to do a little standup show followed by a karaoke night, all in the same place. It's about time somebody figured this out.

2 comments:

tweeboowee said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ADAM!!! WE MISS YOU..BUT YOU'RE SEEING MY 'LESSER' HALF TODAY...:O).....I'M PUTTING YOU ON MY BLOG ROLL....
if i change my title on my blog, what should i change it to? any suggestions?

'break a leg tonight'
wish i was there

lessthanpleased said...

Yeah, dude, wish I was there as well.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Red Shtick. I'm available.

-neal