Tuesday, August 28, 2007

David Duke Had To Spoil the Fun


Hates blacks, ruins blogs, hates blacks
I blogged my encounter with a Times Square prostitute in the form of one of those stupid dialogue blog entries that I've been doing, and I thought it would be funny if I fabricated David Duke calling me on my phone and having a conversation with me about how much we hate black people. I figured, hey, what a funny joke, but reading it made me cringe. So I deleted it for fear of appearing truly racist (soon I will be a Harlemite). Sure, I could have edited it, but you can't be too careful with those people.

When I think about Duke on this the 2nd anniversary of every Hurricane Katrina hurricane party, I can say with 100% certainty that David Duke, if he were Governor, would have assured that all those people who failed to evacuate before the hurricane would have been successfully evacuated long before Katrina showed up on the radar.

I never offer political commentary, so I won't bring about the idea that David Duke would have been a better Governor than Kathleen Blanco. It's just not my style.

No comments: