Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sweet Baby Ray's

People ask me all the time if I miss eating meat. The truth is that I don't miss meat at all, but I really miss barbecue sauce, specifically Sweet Baby Ray's, which makes Bull's Eye taste like a dude. I usually have some in my pantry even now, and I put it on bread, fries, baked beans, baked potatoes, and all kinds of slightly inappropriate-for-barbecue-sauce food items.

Sometimes I'll just squeeze some Ray's on my finger and just lick it off. Seriously--I eat this stuff like it's candy, and it gives me the squirts sometimes. But it's worth it.

If you're using Bull's Eye, or KC Masterpiece, or Kraft (gross), or some sort of Blue Collar Comedy Tour Barbecue crap, throw it out and get Sweet Baby Ray's. It will change your life.

And Clint Eastwood and Leonard Nimoy, who both are more manly than you, are vegetarians, so don't think vegetarianism is emasculating. It's totally remasculating.

Cock is meat.

No comments: