Monday, July 9, 2007

Drip

This morning when I woke up, I felt really awesome. I didn't even need breakfast. I was sorta sleepy, so I drank a liquid YellowJacket that I found.

By the time I got to work, I felt sicker than I'd ever felt. I took an early lunch break and went to Bryant Park to sit on a bench and eat some pizza and drink urnge drank. I could feel snot falling out of my nose, so I decided to kinda lean over and just let it fall, and it was a lot. And I looked over to my left, and there's this totally hot chick in a bikini, working on her tan, getting hotter as we speak, and she's staring at me like there's a foot growing out of my ass (or snot falling out of my nose).

I chugged half a bottle of DayQuil and a Rockstar, only to discover that that is the greatest combination of things to drink because right now my entire body is a distorted E-chord on a Strat. I feel so Rock right now.

Ok now I'm woozy. Zzz...

1 comment:

Emory said...

LOL...I don't even know what to say to that! LMAO