Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cry, Cry, Cry

I guess that when I'm really tired I get really emotional. I woke up at about 11am and turned on the tv. It was a rerun of the series finale of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire. There's the part where Uncle Phil says, "William, you are my son." I cried--audibly. It was the most I've ever cried at tv, and it was, embarrassingly enough, the second time I've cried during a rerun of that episode.


The most romantic moment ever televised.
I figured, the only way to man up after being a whiny little labe would be to YouTube some more rasslin' matches, and that a good, cathartic match would be "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. The Ultimate Warrior in a loser-must-retire match at WrestleMania VII. Warrior won, and then Sensational Sherri entered the ring and ensued physically abusing an exhausted Macho Man. Then, out of nowhere, comes Miss Elizabeth to save the day. She and Macho Man hadn't seen each other in like, a year. Macho Man came to, and when he realized that Elizabeth had saved the day, they embraced, and when "Pomp and Circumstance" started playing at that point, I lost it and cried really loudly.

Quote of the day:
"Hate lets you know you're alive." - Sunny Weathers.

No comments: