Thursday, July 26, 2007

Are You Foo King Kidding?

Last night I got some vegetable fried rice at this yellow food place called Foo King. It tasted like it had a lot of MSG in it. It was really good.

About an hour later (~midnight), I fell asleep, fully clothed. About an hour after that (~1), I woke up naked, shivering violently, sweating profusely, and mumbling. I composed myself and took my temperature. I had a 105.9° F (314.205556 kelvins). I figured I should walk up to St. Vincent's Midtown Place to die in the emergency room (only because people would find me there sooner), but I guess I passed out.

I woke up this morning in my bed with my tighty-whiteys on (at least I got that dressed). I was no longer sweating, shivering, or/nor mumbling. I thought, wait a minute--didn't I die last night? I took my temperature, and it was only slightly above normal at 310.372 kelvins.

No comments: