Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Tommy Danger Comedy Hour II

As tonight's The Tommy Danger Comedy Hour--by the way, Tommy Danger himself was a no-show, which was not pleasing to us--was about to start, I was bombarded by text messages, all from guys, with lame excuses as to why they weren't at the show. Birthdays, family emergencies, and dinners that wouldn't end...but I didn't mind because the ratio of girls to guys in tonight's audience was undefined. I saw Rachel Dratch walk by the Kabin. She stopped, considered, and decided not to come to the show.

At the end of the show, I played "Sorority Girl" solo. This was the first time the hit song was played without a female vocalist, and it turned out better in my opinion because the song, when sung by a male, is sung from the point of view from an even more unreliable narrator.

I scoped out the chicks and picked out the one that I was gonna work on, and after talking to her for a few minutes, we discovered that we're 3rd cousins.

Yeah, I know. Hot.

No comments: