Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hot Rod

Mic Michaeli, John Levén, Joey Tempest, John Norum and Ian Haugland. Gods.

I got to see an advance screening of Hot Rod with the Beast yesterday. The movie was pretty funny, but the Twix I snuck into the place was even better. I hate Andy Samberg, but when put in front of a soundtrack by Europe, anything is possible. Props to Bill Hader for almost pulling off the impossible: speaking with a flawless Southern accent without actually being from the South.


She was a secret celebrity crush of mine. A little moreso than Florence Henderson.
Holy crap I'm watching The Late Show right now and Dan Patrick and Keith Olbermann are on the show tonight. They have to follow Claire Daines for some diarrheal reason, but it'll be worth the wait.

I hate that Chris Benoit died because because of that I found out that "Sensational Sherri" Martel died. She was from New Orleans.

I can't wait to not get an iPhone this weekend.

No comments: